The most beautiful warthog in the world.
The A-10 Thunderbolt II V2 from FMS is the successor to the popular A-10 from 2017. The “warthog” is characterized by its numerous Scale
Better The features that already made the V1 version so have been maintained. The V2 version comes now with improved servos for more precision, more powerful controllers with BEC, an improved chassis and many more small but fine improvements. Feel the difference! With the Further development of the A-10 no detail was overlooked.
Propulsion The twin-jet jet is driven by two efficient 12-blade impellers with high performance internal brushless sliders and two 80A controllers with integrated BEC.
Construction in PNP The Jet model is made of extra strong and especially light EPO hard foam material. The complete electronics such as motor, impeller, controller, servos and the electric retractable undercarriage are already installed in the model. The battery is clean, the receiver is clean, and the A-10 V2 from FMS is ready – ready to put a big grin on your face.
Scale The “warthog” is a real eye-catcher – not only the original flight picture impresses, but also the numerous small details on the model. Removable bombs- and rocket dummies, replicated rivet courses, a painted pilot figure, an authentic paintwork and the electrical The retractable undercarriage makes the A-10 a feast for the eyes. Scale fans.
Mounting During the mounting of the surfaces, thanks to the system, no more cables have to be plugged in – the contacts are automatically activated during the joining process by the Plug manufactured.
- Construction made of extra strong EPO rigid foam material
- Super-original optics and flight image
- Low weight and still high stiffness
- 2 Brushless internal rotor motors installed
- New: instead of dual 70A controllers 80A controllers with external 8A are now available
- Efficient 70mm 12-blade impeller built in
- Nine digital servos with metal gears for high control precision
- Built-in CNC milled retractable undercarriage, completely made from
- New: revised nose landing gear with minimized play
- Retractable undercarriage with electrical overload protection
- New: The tyres on the ball-bearing wheels are equipped with a
improved mixture longer service life
- Detachable bombs and missiles
- Painted pilot figure and instrument panel
- Simulated rivet paths
- LED lighting with bright landing light
- Hinged landing flaps for uncritical landing approaches
- New: enlarged cabin compartment now enables 2 pcs 6S 3300mAh
Batteries for more flight time
- New: Optimized locking of the canopy with more stability
- New: improved connectors on the quick-release locking system for
- Assembly in 10-30 minutes
- New: new attractive and true to original paint finish
- Includes richly illustrated assembly instructions in German and English.
Span width: 1500 mm
Length: 1368 mm
Flight weight: approx. 4100 g
Area: 36,2 dm²
Wing loading: 113.2 g/dm²
Motor: 2x Brushless internal rotor 2860-KV1800
Servos: 4x Digital 23g MG | 5x Digital 13g MG
- FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II V2 PNP
- Reflex stabilization system
Required to Complete
- Battery and Charger