The Boeing-Saab T-7 Red Hawk, originally known as the Boeing T-X, is an American/Swedish advanced jet trainer produced by Boeing in partnership with Saab. It was selected on 27 September 2018 by the United States Ait Force (USAF) as the winner of the T-X program to replace the Northrop T-38 Talon.
The shape of the T-7A is similar to the reduced version of the F/A-18 because they are designed with a large leading edge root extension surface and a V-shaped double vertical tail design. Not only does this design provide dexterous control at low speeds but it also has better flying capabilities at high angles of attack, so that its flight performance can be closer to the fighters in active service. It is also equipped with an embedded training system and remote connection, which can be combined with the most advanced ground training exerciser. The pilots who have completed T-7A exercises can easily get hands on the F-22, F-35 and other 5th Generation fighters which shortens the intermediate adaption period.
The X-Fly Model T-7A Red Hawk 64mm EDF jet is an easy-to-fly and versatile trainer jet for a wider variety of experienced pilots to enjoy – including those with limited EDF experience. The 4S-compatible brushless motor and 40-amp ESC that are matched to a 12 blade 64mm fan deliver an abundance of speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound compared to other models in its class.
Use the included fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel to taxi, take off and land on paved, packed dirt or grass surfaces at large parks and fields. Or leave the landing rear off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass. With stability it’s a scale jet that flies smooth and handles like a sport jet. Be the first at your flight field to own what is surely one of the best and rare EDF jets available today!
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the U.S. Air Force for training and other missions.
- Powerful 4S-compatible outrunner motor with 12-blade 64mm fan delivers excellent top speed and vertical performance plus turbine-like sound.
- Excellent vertical performance and speed com-pared to other micro class EDF models.
- Fast and precise factory-installed digital servos with ball-link equipped linkages.
- Strong removable landing gears and steerable nose wheel.
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and pilot figure.
- Lightweight yet strong and durable EPO construction.
- Wingspan 750mm.
- Length 960mm.
- Servos 9g x 5pc.
- Requires TX/RX/Batt/Charger to complete.
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Material: Lightweight yet strong EPO, ABS engineering plastics
Overall length: 960mm
Wing Load: 79g/dm2
Wing Area: 14.4dm2
Flying weight: 1100g
Propeller/EDF: 64mm 12-Blade Fan
Flying Duration: 8min
Servos: 9g Digital Servo*5
Landing gear: Fixed main landing gear, steerable nose gear
LED lights: /
Other electronics: Main wiring board *1
Channels: 4CH-Throttle ailerons, elevator and steering front gear
Recommended Battery: 14.8V 2600mAh