- Supports high RPM motors.
- Features an easy to programme secondary sub-menu.
- Advanced Governor Mode maintains the motor speed though load changes.
- Offers optional motor timing setup and soft acceleration start-up.
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
- Power arming protection to prevent the motor from accidentally running when switched on).
- Auto throttle shut-down with loss of signal.
- Thermal over-load protection.
- Uses a new generation MOSFET to ensure cool running and to support a high peak current.
- Uses version 3.1 advanced programming software.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Mantis Slim ESC with prepared power leads & soldered Rx plug.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction sheet.
A desirable narrow variation on ZTW’s hugely popular Mantis ESCs, Mantis Slim controllers are designed for R/C fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters where space is at a premium. Covering four of the most sought-after amperages (15, 40, 60 & 80A) it’s a series that lovers of motor gliders, hotliners, pylon racers and any number of other slim fuselage aircraft will welcome. With a performance and quality that have been proven by years of consistent reliability, ZTW controllers have become the unit of choice for pilots around the world. Compact in size, light in weight and with super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, each controller features multiple protection, governor and BEC functionality. All combine to make Mantis Slim ESCs a perfect intermediate level unit for park, sport, scale and aerobatic aircraft.